Local newspapers had reported that in several place the flood's height is about 40 to 100 cm and flooding over hundreds houses. School and shop in serious flood location has been holiday. From obtained news, the flood was caused by the high rainfall, dam water overflowed, the river water was rising and was aggravated with the shallow riverbed. In the area of the Unmul botanic garden, as many as thirteen crocodile was wandering because of his pen were broken as a result of being bashed by the flood.
Enough for the sad news. The next is I want to say thank you so much for those who gave the award to this blog, that is:
- Lori, giving The Smile Stone Award. An award for bloggers who show kindness and spreading happiness around.
- Mckay, giving Lemonade Award. This award is given to blogs demonstrating a great attitude of gratitude.
- Carol King, giving Lemonade Award too.
- White Shadow, giving a tag for this blog.
- Joops, giving Brilliant Blogger Award.
- Iron Woman, giving a tag for this blog.