Later... emerged the messenger's technology, like mIRC, Yahoo Messenger, Windows Messenger, etc. (referred to "chatting"). Indeed this the two-way communication, but still not enough to keep tons of our thought and idea permanently.
Now... by using the service from Blogspot, Wordpress, TypePad, LiveJournal, etc. it create a cyberspace with more live and enjoy. Anyone could share the thoughts, idea, story, and interact with each other in manner of two-ways. Moreover there are those who wrote "Welcome to my home" in a blog. I feel like visiting my neighbor although they were very far from me. I thought cyberspace has been get up from the the silence night with the existence of blogosphere.
In this opportunity, I wanted to share several blog / site which I often visit it, perhaps you also like to visit them, that is:
- Wikipedia, here you can search a lot of good information. May be become your inspiration to write an article.
- Greenpeace International, for you who cares about environment.
- Asia Pacific Solidarity Network, here you can get information around the Asia-Pacific.
- Indonesian Politics, you can read a lot of abstracts of books about Indonesian politics.
- Ramana's Musings, find good musing in this blog. The author have very well thoughts from his experience and you can discuss various matters with him.
- Set Our Teachers Free, a blog which dedicated to education problems.
- Personal Reflections, the owner of this blog have wide experience and his articles was very interesting to be read.