Skip to main content

COVID-19 teachings.

Mother Nature Angry

I made powerful weapon helpless.
I made superpower speechless.
I changed the war to humanity.
I show you wealth and power is useless.

I am Mother Nature already tired.
Let fresh air blow.
Let clear water flow.
Let earth be pure again.

Allow me a short break.
Let humans in a cage for a while.
Air, earth, water, sky, just fine without you.
If I am Mother Nature have recovered, remember !
You are guest here, not my lord.

Don't forget COVID-19 teachings.

Comments

  1. Can you hear me clap Tikno?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No... but I feel your touch through your comment. I heard that many unlucky people in India suffer because of lockdown.

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your online learning site amid covid-19 outbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pak Tikno, how are you doing? Terima kasih sudah comment di blog saya beberapa waktu lalu. Kabar saya baik, puji Tuhan. Saya sekarang bersekolah di Australia Pak untuk S3.
    Senang sekali bapak masih ingat saya. Tadi saya mau email bapak, tapi ga nemu alamat emailnya.
    Semoga bapak dan keluarga sehat selalu ya.. Tadinya saya mau hapus blok yang trakhir bapak komen karena lebih banyak curahan hati. Memang akhir2 ini banyak hal yang bikin down. Blog lama sudah saya munculkan kembali.

    Salam hangat,
    Niar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niar, kabar saya baik aja namun pergerakan sedikit dibatasi akibat aturan physical distancing. Semoga cita-cita Niar bisa tercapai.
      Jangan down ya... senang, sedih, jodoh, cobaan, itu memang bagian dari hidup seperti cerita novel. Jalani aja seperti air mengalir sambil berdoa, berharap dapat berlabuh di tempat yang tepat.

      Delete
  4. Amin. Terima kasih banyak Pak Tikno. Tuhan berkati bapak selalu di manapun bapak berada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sakit/penyakit/susah/sedih.. sepertinya sering jadi pengingat yang baik ya.
    Semoga pandemi ini bisa lekas bersama kita atasi. Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful lines with deep meaning. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Christmas Contemplation When The Bell Ringing

A few days ago, I visited a mall to buy something. The atmosphere was very rousing with Christmas decorations and I believe also occurs around the world. Producers take advantage of Christmas moment to compete and increase sales with tempting offers, such as: discount 20%, 30%, 40%, buy one get one, etc. Parents are busy thinking of what gifts should be purchased, and children imagining of what the gift they will get. Many people calculate their money for the best holiday package. That's NOT wrong! But... when the bell is ringing.... Before: Christmas is the birth of Savior! Now: Santa, where is my gift? Before: That is the beginning of the redemption of our sin. Now: Let's be happy for welcoming Christmas and new year. Before: Jesus has come in simplicity. Now: Let's go holiday ! I'm just imagining the genuine spirit of why we celebrate Christmas has gone. And... in this opportunity, I want to tell you that the Christmas bell resounding the call to the soul to follow t...

In Memory, my beloved brother

Actually, I do not think to make this post. But at one night, suddenly I look at his photo and remembered all his kindness and beautiful memories when he was still with us. Since December 23th, 2007, my beloved brother Rudiansyah Guyana has left us forever. He was a kind-hearted man, helpful to others, a man who love his family, an independent person, hard worker, and always want to go forward to reach for his dreams in order to be success in life and marry using his own money. I still remember when I was in hard conditions, he always gave genuine support. I never forget when I get married... he by sincerely gave some money to me by saying "For anything". Although a very little amount, but in sincerity I felt touched, moreover I knew he got it with very hard. And now... despite I'm a manager who have sizable income, I have no way to reply his kindness because he already went to the other world, forever. Feels like facing the door that was closed for me. For my lifetime I...

The Future In Our Hands

Have you ever heard about the end of the world (doomsday)? Let me share the list of human predictions towards these issue. Unfortunately, all predictions are wrong. My friend ever said: "There are many faithful peoples in this world, and their prayer will prevent it". Apart from the matter above, in this opportunity I only want to share a video that attracted my attention. The author only give the initial name as "fwywarrior". Click " The Future Of Our World " to play. This post also inspired by the global issue that we are facing now, such as global warming (climate change), ozone layer depletion (or ozone hole), several animals that was extinct, new disease that appear in human life in this century. Many scientists spend their time in effort to fight climate change. At least we also think to our own grandchildren. What can we do to help prevent Climate Change? Personally many things that we can do to appreciate the scientists effort. If you care about...