Skip to main content

Message during COVID-19 pandemic

STOP blaming and taunting each other. Any negative response will trigger another negative responses as opposed to you. The virus does not recognize national borders, race, ethnicity, rich / poor. It can appear from anywhere, anytime. History has recorded the bird flu virus, MERS, Ebola, HIV, originating from various parts of the world that we shared. So what are you fuss about?

Both side playing "the blame game". Who care? So what is the REAL game now? Governments that are sensitive and take rapid action to overcome the corona epidemic. Who is succeeded in reducing the spread of the virus and the death rate is the real winner. Who is the golden winner of people's heart? People who come at your side and giving help when you are in a difficult situation, sick helpless, no matter what is his political view, race or ethnic even a stranger. This is the human's basic instinct that will rise up anywhere against all cynical comments on humanitarian assistance.

Words like sanctions, military aid, allies, military pacts, were favorite in colonialism era. Now all of that has become bland in the hearts of people in digital century. Words like : help each other, humanity aid, affection, care, will lasting forever.

The contents of this post are taken from my own comments on Youtube, where many people are cynical toward Chinese humanitarian aid to various countries to fight COVID-19 pandemic.

This post is intended for those of you who continue to play "blame games" and conspiracy theories without proof. Let it be our homework later to prove it. Not now.

Comments

  1. Now Trump is accusing WHO amid corona pandemic and plans delaying financial aid. How do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly pointing fingers to blame China, then to WHO. That's like a blame game. Regarding stoping funds for WHO, I think it is not appropriate to be carried out when the world, especially poor and developing countries are struggling to overcome coronavirus. That's not an action that makes people sympathize.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Christmas Contemplation When The Bell Ringing

A few days ago, I visited a mall to buy something. The atmosphere was very rousing with Christmas decorations and I believe also occurs around the world. Producers take advantage of Christmas moment to compete and increase sales with tempting offers, such as: discount 20%, 30%, 40%, buy one get one, etc. Parents are busy thinking of what gifts should be purchased, and children imagining of what the gift they will get. Many people calculate their money for the best holiday package. That's NOT wrong! But... when the bell is ringing.... Before: Christmas is the birth of Savior! Now: Santa, where is my gift? Before: That is the beginning of the redemption of our sin. Now: Let's be happy for welcoming Christmas and new year. Before: Jesus has come in simplicity. Now: Let's go holiday ! I'm just imagining the genuine spirit of why we celebrate Christmas has gone. And... in this opportunity, I want to tell you that the Christmas bell resounding the call to the soul to follow t...

In Memory, my beloved brother

Actually, I do not think to make this post. But at one night, suddenly I look at his photo and remembered all his kindness and beautiful memories when he was still with us. Since December 23th, 2007, my beloved brother Rudiansyah Guyana has left us forever. He was a kind-hearted man, helpful to others, a man who love his family, an independent person, hard worker, and always want to go forward to reach for his dreams in order to be success in life and marry using his own money. I still remember when I was in hard conditions, he always gave genuine support. I never forget when I get married... he by sincerely gave some money to me by saying "For anything". Although a very little amount, but in sincerity I felt touched, moreover I knew he got it with very hard. And now... despite I'm a manager who have sizable income, I have no way to reply his kindness because he already went to the other world, forever. Feels like facing the door that was closed for me. For my lifetime I...

The Future In Our Hands

Have you ever heard about the end of the world (doomsday)? Let me share the list of human predictions towards these issue. Unfortunately, all predictions are wrong. My friend ever said: "There are many faithful peoples in this world, and their prayer will prevent it". Apart from the matter above, in this opportunity I only want to share a video that attracted my attention. The author only give the initial name as "fwywarrior". Click " The Future Of Our World " to play. This post also inspired by the global issue that we are facing now, such as global warming (climate change), ozone layer depletion (or ozone hole), several animals that was extinct, new disease that appear in human life in this century. Many scientists spend their time in effort to fight climate change. At least we also think to our own grandchildren. What can we do to help prevent Climate Change? Personally many things that we can do to appreciate the scientists effort. If you care about...