Skip to main content

Signs of COVID-19

Humans panic. Handshake, hug, cheek kissing now replaced with shoe or elbow touch. Be suspicious of each other, maintain a distance. Economy collapse. Stock market fall out. Marriage & death ceremony abolished. Mother give birth in trouble. Hospital & medical overwhelmed. Worried, afraid, sad, hit humans. The cause?? Gosh... just a weak micro creature, a virus, which is pressed by finger surely dead but its strength is incredible.

Mecca, Medina, Vatican, Wailing Wall, Buddhist Monastery, Hindu Temple, and almost all worship places around the world was closed for human during this pandemic. Billions of people retreated to their cage. The world feels lonely, silent, empty. Maybe God is angry. As if want to say : "Go away you human, no need to look for me anymore"

Maybe God is getting bored seeing our behavior, which is always wrong and proud of sin. Or nature begin to be reluctant to befriend us. Hopefully in this quarantine period, human can aware and apologize to Him.

Thank you for reading my simple premonition. A simple omen for mankind.

Comments

  1. I have heard many stories about the signs of the end times. But this time caught my attention.
    Did you get divine inspiration before writing this post ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suddenly I got the idea to write this post because the corona pandemic is so extraordinary. I don't know whether it is called divine inspiration.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Christmas Contemplation When The Bell Ringing

A few days ago, I visited a mall to buy something. The atmosphere was very rousing with Christmas decorations and I believe also occurs around the world. Producers take advantage of Christmas moment to compete and increase sales with tempting offers, such as: discount 20%, 30%, 40%, buy one get one, etc. Parents are busy thinking of what gifts should be purchased, and children imagining of what the gift they will get. Many people calculate their money for the best holiday package. That's NOT wrong! But... when the bell is ringing.... Before: Christmas is the birth of Savior! Now: Santa, where is my gift? Before: That is the beginning of the redemption of our sin. Now: Let's be happy for welcoming Christmas and new year. Before: Jesus has come in simplicity. Now: Let's go holiday ! I'm just imagining the genuine spirit of why we celebrate Christmas has gone. And... in this opportunity, I want to tell you that the Christmas bell resounding the call to the soul to follow t...

In Memory, my beloved brother

Actually, I do not think to make this post. But at one night, suddenly I look at his photo and remembered all his kindness and beautiful memories when he was still with us. Since December 23th, 2007, my beloved brother Rudiansyah Guyana has left us forever. He was a kind-hearted man, helpful to others, a man who love his family, an independent person, hard worker, and always want to go forward to reach for his dreams in order to be success in life and marry using his own money. I still remember when I was in hard conditions, he always gave genuine support. I never forget when I get married... he by sincerely gave some money to me by saying "For anything". Although a very little amount, but in sincerity I felt touched, moreover I knew he got it with very hard. And now... despite I'm a manager who have sizable income, I have no way to reply his kindness because he already went to the other world, forever. Feels like facing the door that was closed for me. For my lifetime I...

Five things I am proud of

I am typing this post while accompanying my baby sleeping at night. Jim Belshaw from Personal Reflections site, as I read on his short profile is a manager, strategic consultant, freelance researcher and social commentator, has asked me to write about 5 things I am proud of. And below is my duty for Jim. Become a father . I do not have a child during the first three-year marriage. Problem? maybe not in western but few bother here. In a relax chat people often ask : "How many children do you have?". While joking, my best friend ever said: "You're not yet being a real father until you have a child". Hmm... an uncomfortable question. But now I have Ely and Alex. Maybe Jim or readers will be laughing at me for this one, ha... ha... Not an unemployment . Really I will feel low-self if it happened. Harmonious with my siblings . Care each other when in trouble. Of course I need harmony with other people but with own siblings is the fundamental thing. My parents live w...