Skip to main content

Young policeman rocking India

Indeed, recently the atmosphere in police station moreover the policeman duty was full of pressure. Each seconds must be ready to meet the call of duty, and must be able to move quickly to the crime scene. Moreover, recently in Indonesia occurred two events that cause high tension for them, namely the book-bomb terror and demonstration due to controversy in football.

Nonetheless, police also human like us who need a little relax and joke (though momentary). So do not blame this young policeman to release a little tension. You better watch it before get blocked.

This video has been aired yesterday afternoon by a TV station in Indonesia. Apparently this video is very popular after aired as I see today (after next 12 hours) it has 105,669 views on YouTube. Hopefully this will not become our national joke. If yes then I guess my friend Rummuser from India will be shocked to know his country's song Chaiyya-Chaiyya involved in this humor.

PS: This video has been widespread in the social networking and re-aired today by several TV stations in Indonesia. Even the news reporter laugh out loud. I have watched this video with my 2 kids. I said: "Son, don't worry, it turns out the police are not scary". It's time for humor, don't you?

Comments

  1. Hi Tikno, thank s for sharing this, its so funny.

    The other guy was engrossed with his cell phone. Things seemed pretty peaceful in this out post. Maybe a remote area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya, sebaiknya Briptu Norman ini jangan dikasi sanksi, kan brimob juga manusia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dab luck. The video seemed to have been removed :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typo: It should have been:
    "Bad luck. The video seemed to have been removed :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Amrita,
    He's rocking India in the city Gorontalo (capital city of Gorontalo province).

    @ Romeogadungan,
    Menurut kabar hari ini Briptu Norman hanya diberi teguran ringan. Syukurlah.

    @ Colon,
    Do not worry! I've found another link.
    Previous news reported that he will be punished by his superiors. But today I heard a good news that he just get reproved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really funny and talented guy. What is he doing the the police force in the first place??!! He should be looking for a career on stage.

    He got reproved? For what? For being upbeat? For being the kind of police officer you want to meet?

    He should be promoted. His bosses don't seem to be in touch with reality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colson,
    Just a mild reprimand coincides with April Fools Day ;)

    The world know a celebrity from football (David Beckham). This time the turn of the police.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tikno, I am delighted. I look forward to the day that you and I can dance to this tune together. I am just concerned that the young man may get into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rummuser,
    Ohh... this young policeman got his lucky star. Got many offers of interviews, become popular in seconds, got hundreds SMS a day, overwhelmed with a dozen phone calls a day, and even the Chief of national police supports his talent by giving permission to appear on a TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like he is using his time as productively as all the rest of the policeman. Is the one behind him playing a game on a iPhone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looney,
    Norman argued that his rocking is to entertain friend at his side who feel sad because having a little problem. I don't know if his friend were playing iPhone. Media just focused on "dancing cop".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12/4/11

    Again, YOU find the BEST of us. I hope Ely and Alex are well and exploding with thought ,(like Father!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12/4/11

    Damn funny police :p ha ha ha
    This is what happens when one gets bored

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Omegetymon,
    Thank you for the compliment. Been a long time not hear from you.

    Hi Bear Wife,
    His rocking became his lucky star. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Condemns the Koran burning plan

Terry Jones, a pastor who leads a tiny church called "The Dove World Outreach Center" in Gainesville, Florida, U.S. plans to burn copies of Koran on September 11, 2010, as reported on New York Times with the title: A Bonfire in Danger of Spreading . The reason of this action is to commemorate the event of terrorist attacks on 9/11. Gosh, for me it's really a crazy plan. I warn you that your plan, if it really happened, will spreading the new tensions around the world and very possibly this event (burns the Quran) could be used by extremists as a justification to act further. I also condemn the creator of a Facebook page titled " International Burn A Koran Day " and urge the owner of Facebook to aware and immediately remove such page because the contents of this page just showing emotional debate, hatred and also stupid. Any negative actions will produce another negative reactions as opposed to you . If we really want to give a small contribution for peace and ha...

The Inner Voices When I Get Old

One day in January 2010, I visited my grandfather (father of my mother) and my grandmother (grandmother of my wife). I can feel how happy they are with my presence, as well as myself. I can see despite their spirit remain alive, but I can not deny that their physical ability has decreased naturally. So, I start to think how if I'm getting old like them. While thinking of it, suddenly my mind remembered a touching story that was discovered by my family. Whatever I have feel and imagine, I pour it into this poetry. Hopefully your love to the elderly and your parents will be more. When I Get Old. When I spill vegetable broth on my clothes, when I no longer remember how to tie a tie, when I no longer remember how to tie shoelaces, remember the times how I taught and guided you to do that. When I am senile and constantly repeat words that bore you, please be patient to listen to me, do not interrupt me, in your childhood, with affection I kept repeating a fairy tale to you, which I have...

Someone Stole My Article: What to Do About Plagiarism

A user of www.Zimbio.com with the initials "Pinoy" has stolen my articles titled " Long Journey for Alcoholic Beverage in Indonesia " without my permission nor mentioning the source of original post (my article). I call this plagiarism or cheating . He/She has completely copying (stole) my article into his/her blog and then submit that article to www.Zimbio.com using his/her blog as the source with user name "Pinoy". Firstly I found my article was published at www.Zimbio.com with the URL: http://www.zimbio.com/member/pinoy/articles/Lz8BZTf7gh9/%20Long+journey+alcoholic+beverage+Indonesia And below is the captured image from Zimbio page, where my article has been stolen by Pinoy. Click the image to enlarge and look at the red arrow or visit its link to dig more. You can see that the source of article was mentioned from "global-ids.blogspot.com" (plagiarist blog). Out of curiosity then I clicked on the link and found my article are also stolen an...