Skip to main content

Mr. Money Is Not Guilty - A Satirical Essay for Humans

This is a special guest post. The grievances and notice from Mr. Money that share it in sorrow to readers. Please read carefully below:

My name is Mr. Money (sometimes called Dough). My face is just plain, and my physical appearance is also weak, but I can overhaul the world order.

I'm able to change the behavior of human nature because humans idolize me. For my sake, many people change their personalities, betray friends, sell their bodies, or even abandon their faith. That's not my command, note that!

I really do not understand the difference between pious and depraved people, but humans using me as a benchmark, determine who is rich or poor, honorable or lowly. Blame it on humans, not me!

I am not a devil, but I wonder why people often do abominations for my sake. So, I ask for justice, who is the real devil?

I'm not the third person who makes them divorce or makes children and parent quarrel. I beg the judge to re-examine this case.

It is very clear that I am not God. You must obey your religion which forbids you to be a slave to money. I'm often curious why many godly people have more respect for me. You must blame the humans who worship me like God. That was your own mistake.

I should be serving human being, but it's just human being who want to be my slave. Just think who's wrong.

I never sacrificed myself for anyone, but many people are willing to die for me. I emphasize that it is not my fault.

I need to remind you that I can only be a tool to pay for your prescription. I can not prolong your life even though you have me abundantly. Note that!

If God calls you back at any time then I cannot accompany you nor redeem your sins. You must face the Creator by yourself and receive His judgment. Don't link your case to me.

Elephants die leaving ivory, tigers die leaving mottle, and humans die leaving a name. That's when people will remember whether you use me for goodness or not.

That's my notice in order to be properly understood. Sorry if it offends you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Money

Money for nothing
Related posts about Mr. Money:
1) Money for nothing
2) Chinese proverb about money

Comments

  1. Well said! I think people who pursue money as a means to achieve happiness will neither find satisfaction nor happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way how you present it in satirical style and a bit of humor.
    Anyway a very good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful thought and perspective indeed. Nice of you to share. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent commentary - money can be an effective tool to be used by the folks smart enough to know how to use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The era of capitalism and individualism tends to force people to be materialistic. Would you like to share a proverb about money that you really like?

      Delete
  5. Anonymous13/9/17

    Would it be OK if I cross-posted this article to WriterBeat.com? There is no fee; I’m simply trying to add more content diversity for our community and I enjoyed readting your work. I’ll be sure to give you complete credit as the author. If “OK” please let me know via email.

    Autumn
    AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OK as long as including a link to the original source (this article), not changing its contents, and share it for free.
      I'm pleased to know that you enjoy to read it.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  6. So true. Do Mr Money create evels in people's heart?

    ReplyDelete
  7. true ......
    the essential that how to control money, not vice versa....

    Good thought..... 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really good way of looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...money is a strange thing. It may not buy happiness, but does poverty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money is just a dead object. The only one who can make a difference is yourself.

      Delete
  10. I cannot live in this world without money. Money is not everything but everything needs money including love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so pragmatic. Including love? Ha...ha... I'm not qualified to answer that, let a girl answer it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Condemns the Koran burning plan

Terry Jones, a pastor who leads a tiny church called "The Dove World Outreach Center" in Gainesville, Florida, U.S. plans to burn copies of Koran on September 11, 2010, as reported on New York Times with the title: A Bonfire in Danger of Spreading . The reason of this action is to commemorate the event of terrorist attacks on 9/11. Gosh, for me it's really a crazy plan. I warn you that your plan, if it really happened, will spreading the new tensions around the world and very possibly this event (burns the Quran) could be used by extremists as a justification to act further. I also condemn the creator of a Facebook page titled " International Burn A Koran Day " and urge the owner of Facebook to aware and immediately remove such page because the contents of this page just showing emotional debate, hatred and also stupid. Any negative actions will produce another negative reactions as opposed to you . If we really want to give a small contribution for peace and ha...

Someone Stole My Article: What to Do About Plagiarism

A user of www.Zimbio.com with the initials "Pinoy" has stolen my articles titled " Long Journey for Alcoholic Beverage in Indonesia " without my permission nor mentioning the source of original post (my article). I call this plagiarism or cheating . He/She has completely copying (stole) my article into his/her blog and then submit that article to www.Zimbio.com using his/her blog as the source with user name "Pinoy". Firstly I found my article was published at www.Zimbio.com with the URL: http://www.zimbio.com/member/pinoy/articles/Lz8BZTf7gh9/%20Long+journey+alcoholic+beverage+Indonesia And below is the captured image from Zimbio page, where my article has been stolen by Pinoy. Click the image to enlarge and look at the red arrow or visit its link to dig more. You can see that the source of article was mentioned from "global-ids.blogspot.com" (plagiarist blog). Out of curiosity then I clicked on the link and found my article are also stolen an...

LGBT and Human Rights: Where Do We Draw the Line?

The existence of LGBT people in society is a fact. Legally, some countries legalize their status, while the majority of others still do not. What influences someone to become LGBT? There's a whole range of hypotheses, from the viewpoint of genetic, psychological, psychosocial, and personal experience. It is too long to write here, so please read it on the internet. The logical question is, who doesn't want to have a normal family (father, mother and biological children)? Sometimes I can understand that people who experience same-sex sexual desire are not their logical choice. LGBT people demand their rights using human rights arguments. Meanwhile, the majority use arguments that apply in society. Indeed, this is a complex phenomenon, like between liberals and conservatives. So, what is my view on this phenomenon? Well, I was born and raised in eastern culture, a religious society. But I tend to think moderately. Personal freedom of LGBT people in society to live and earn a livi...