Skip to main content

Fentanyl Crisis.

Fentanyl is one of the drugs known to relieve aches and pains, and it can be addictive. At the same dose, fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine. That's why fentanyl is more dangerous than other opioid drugs.

Lately, the American public has been shocked again by the fentanyl crisis. Over 100,000 people died from drug overdoses between August 2021 and August 2022. This fact makes me sad. At first, I thought this was an American domestic problem. Just like how the American government deals with cases of mass shootings due to the possession of firearms. Just like drug addiction cases that occur in any country in the world. Who do you accuse if your child is addicted to drugs while your neighbor's child is fine?

What caught my attention is that this case is turning towards the desire to sanctions and political fervor. This is exacerbated by hyperbolic sentences from the biased media. US Senator Chuck Schumer wants to push for legislation that would sanction China for its alleged role in producing fentanyl. He blamed China for the overdose deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. Why is the focus of accusations only on China when fentanyl smuggling also comes from Mexico, India, or maybe other sources?

Washington accuses China of being the cause of this crisis. Beijing accuses Washington of using the fentanyl crisis as a pretext to impose sanctions on China. Seemingly, the mutual accusations between Washington and Beijing have spilled over into the absurd.

Comments

  1. This remind me of the opium war history, which caused Hong Kong being leased to England for 100 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, we cannot blame other people for our own child's misbehavior.

      Delete
  2. a kind of pandemic.... uncontrol drug abuses cause dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's their domestic problem. What makes it interesting is the tendency to blame others.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous25/7/23

    ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngeri juga ya
    bagaimana dengan indonesia, apakah obat ini beredar di sini juga?
    apakah ini sekedar petarungan dua negara besar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada juga, tapi resmi dari industri farmasi dan harus resep dokter. Tidak seperti di Amerika yang sumbernya dari organisasi kriminal kartel narkoba.
      Lebih lanjut tentang apa itu fentanyl, silahkan baca di sini:
      https://www.alodokter.com/fentanyl

      Mengenai pertarungan dua negara besar? Hmm... saya pikir itu masalah kriminal yang dibalut semangat sinofobia oleh para elit Amerika.

      Delete
  5. Semoga segera teratasi sebelum makin banyak korban berjatuhan..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mengapa fokus tudingan hanya ke China? Karena ke dua negara tersebut bersaing secara tak sehat. He he ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menurut saya, ada 3 faktor utama untuk menjadi negara superpower: 1) Kekuatan ekonomi. 2) Kemandirian dan penguasaan teknologi tinggi. 3) Kekuatan militer.
      Dari ketiga faktor utama itu Cina dianggap berpotensi besar untuk menyaingi dominasi negara-negara barat. Apalagi Cina itu Asia, bukan barat.

      Naluri manusia itu pada dasarnya ingin "dianggap lebih" dari orang lain, dan enggan untuk disaingi.

      Delete

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated to block spam. Genuine comments will be published even if you are critical or disagree with me. Hate speech, personal attacks, ads, or spam will be removed.

POPULAR POSTS LAST 7 DAYS:

Christmas Contemplation When The Bell Ringing

A few days ago, I visited a mall to buy something. The atmosphere was very rousing with Christmas decorations and I believe also occurs around the world. Producers take advantage of Christmas moment to compete and increase sales with tempting offers, such as: discount 20%, 30%, 40%, buy one get one, etc. Parents are busy thinking of what gifts should be purchased, and children imagining of what the gift they will get. Many people calculate their money for the best holiday package. That's NOT wrong! But... when the bell is ringing.... Before: Christmas is the birth of Savior! Now: Santa, where is my gift? Before: That is the beginning of the redemption of our sin. Now: Let's be happy for welcoming Christmas and new year. Before: Jesus has come in simplicity. Now: Let's go holiday ! I'm just imagining the genuine spirit of why we celebrate Christmas has gone. And... in this opportunity, I want to tell you that the Christmas bell resounding the call to the soul to follow t...

In Memory, my beloved brother

Actually, I do not think to make this post. But at one night, suddenly I look at his photo and remembered all his kindness and beautiful memories when he was still with us. Since December 23th, 2007, my beloved brother Rudiansyah Guyana has left us forever. He was a kind-hearted man, helpful to others, a man who love his family, an independent person, hard worker, and always want to go forward to reach for his dreams in order to be success in life and marry using his own money. I still remember when I was in hard conditions, he always gave genuine support. I never forget when I get married... he by sincerely gave some money to me by saying "For anything". Although a very little amount, but in sincerity I felt touched, moreover I knew he got it with very hard. And now... despite I'm a manager who have sizable income, I have no way to reply his kindness because he already went to the other world, forever. Feels like facing the door that was closed for me. For my lifetime I...

Five things I am proud of

I am typing this post while accompanying my baby sleeping at night. Jim Belshaw from Personal Reflections site, as I read on his short profile is a manager, strategic consultant, freelance researcher and social commentator, has asked me to write about 5 things I am proud of. And below is my duty for Jim. Become a father . I do not have a child during the first three-year marriage. Problem? maybe not in western but few bother here. In a relax chat people often ask : "How many children do you have?". While joking, my best friend ever said: "You're not yet being a real father until you have a child". Hmm... an uncomfortable question. But now I have Ely and Alex. Maybe Jim or readers will be laughing at me for this one, ha... ha... Not an unemployment . Really I will feel low-self if it happened. Harmonious with my siblings . Care each other when in trouble. Of course I need harmony with other people but with own siblings is the fundamental thing. My parents live w...