Apparently they were in the weak position, perhaps because of a woman, because of many tragic and sad incidents that were experienced by them, that is:
- Salary was reduced and even not be paid by their employer.
- Illegal levy by the person who was not responsible or tricked by the illegal TKW agency.
- Receive the salary that below the standard payment in the country where they worked.
- Sexual insulting or be raped until pregnant.
- Received the torturing, even there are those that became paralyzed or died, etc.
- Low education.
- Did not have special skills.
- Narrow employment opportunities for them.
- The burden of the family's cost.
- Interesting to the more higher salary that was offered.
- They are also acknowledged as the "hero" of foreign exchange, because of the number of funds that was sent by them to Indonesia has achieved 14 digits for a year.
- Many of them could buy a house or car, increased welfare of their family and could makes the neighbour become jealous.
- There were those who lived appropriate because their company provided facilities, like a condominium with swimming pool and fitness center, good food, health care, etc.
- Every month they could send money to family, for the cost of the child's school, buy new clothes, ate good foods, etc.
- We must improve the quality of education so that they become skilled worker and got the more better job.
- Improve the system and mechanism of the sending of manpower to overseas.
- The illegal TKW agency must be caught and brought to the court.
- They're not a robot, they're human who also have dignity.
- They (TKW) do the fighting for their family's life, for the future of their children, SO... I SAID THEY (TKW) MUCH BETTER THAN SCHOLAR PEOPLE WHO JUST UNEMPLOYED, LAZY AND DO NOTHING.
* Night Worker Ladies between Pity and Cost of Living
* Fuel Price Rising = Spring Rolls Cake
* An Hour With Family
* Were They Covered by Insurance